Acid Free Primer 15ml
Acid Free Primer - Non acidic primer. To increase adhesion of natural nail plate and applied product after. Prevent of air bubbles creation in Base Coat. Use after Nail Prep and before Base Coat.
How to use this product?
- Prepare natural nail for product application. Do a correct manicure, buff the natural nail using buffer or file - 180 grit.
- Apply Nail Prep or use/spray Dehydrator. Let the product dry out.
- For better lasting/ nail end sealing on very thin or weak nails is recommended to use Acid Free Primer on the whole nail or just to seal the end of it.
- Apply the Luxury, Strong or French Base Coat and cure (polymerize) it for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- Apply the gel polish color - Soak Off Gel Polish. Use in one coat or two coats if needed. Every layer polymerize separately for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- Apply Top Coat - No Wipe Top Coat or Luxury Top Coat or Matte Top Coat. Polymerize for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- After polymerization (curing) leave it to cool down for 2-3 minutes. If used Luxury Top Coat need to remove dispersion (sticky) layer with Cleaner. If used No Wipe Top Coat still leave it for 2 - 3 minutes to cool down for maximum shine and no need to remove dispersion (sticky) layer.
- Massage in Cuticle Oil.
- Polish the nail surface with dry wipe to get more shiny look.
How to remove this product?Using soak off liquid (Soak Off Gel Remover)
- Buff the nails surface using nail buffer or file 180 grit.
- On dry wipe apply Soak Off Gel Remover and put on the nail
- Quick wrap it inside the foil and leave it
- After 5 minutes remove gel polish gently with cuticle pusher or wooden stick
- Shape the nails with file 180 grit and very gently buff the nail surface with nail buffer.
- Using removal electric file bit very gently remove the old product application.
- Shape the nails with regular file 180 grit.
- Polish the nail surface with buffer to get it smoother.
Shipping time 2-3 working days from order day.
Have a Question? Contact u