Nail Prep - Nail dehydrator for natural nail bed moisture removal.
How to use this product ?
- Prepare natural nail for product application. Do a correct manicure, buff the natural nail using buffer or file - 180 grit.
- Apply Nail Prep or use/spray Dehydrator. Let the product dry out.
- For better lasting/ nail end sealing on very thin or weak nails is recommended to use Acid Free Primer on the whole nail or just to seal the end of it.
- Apply the Luxury, Strong or French Base Coat and cure (polymerize) it for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- Apply the gel polish color - Soak Off Gel Polish. Use in one coat or two coats if needed. Every layer polymerize separately for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- Apply Top Coat - No Wipe Top Coat or Luxury Top Coat or Matte Top Coat. Polymerize for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- After polymerization (curing) leave it to cool down for 2-3 minutes. If used Luxury Top Coat need to remove dispersion (sticky) layer with Cleaner. If used No Wipe Top Coat still leave it for 2 - 3 minutes to cool down for maximum shine and no need to remove dispersion (sticky) layer.
- Massage in Cuticle Oil.
- Polish the nail surface with dry wipe to get more shiny look.
Gel Polish Manicure Removal
Using soak off liquid (Soak Off Gel Remover)
- Buff the nails surface using nail buffer or file 180 grit.
- On dry wipe apply Soak Off Gel Remover and put on the nail
- Quick wrap it inside the foil and leave it
- After 5 minutes remove gel polish gently with cuticle pusher or wooden stick
- Shape the nails with file 180 grit and very gently buff the nail surface with nail buffer.
Using electric file
- Using removal electric file bit very gently remove the old product application.
- Shape the nails with regular file 180 grit.
- Polish the nail surface with buffer to get it smoother.
Shipping time 2-3 working days from order day.
Have a Question? Contact us