Strong Base Coat 15ml
Regular price Sale price €19,00
Unit price / per
Are You having a problems like... ?
- Gel Polish manicure won't last for Your clients?
- Manicure chipping after a week or few days?
- Client says the nails don't feel 'strong'?
With any of our Strong or French Base Coat they'll be lasting a weeks and clients will be surprised of super long lasting!
Strong Base Coat – it's very strong, clear base gel for gel-polish manicure. Thicker consistency. Perfect for nail strengthening.
Amount: 15 ml
Shipping time 2-3 working days from order day.
Have a Question? Contact us
- Prepare natural nail for product application. Do a correct manicure, buff the natural nail using buffer or file - 180 grit.
- Apply Nail Prep or use/spray Dehydrator. Let the product dry out.
- For better lasting/ nail end sealing on very thin or weak nails is recommended to use Acid Free Primer on the whole nail or just to seal the end of it.
- Apply the Strong Base Coat and cure (polymerize) it for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- Apply the gel polish color - Soak Off Gel Polish. Use in one coat or two coats if needed. Every layer polymerize separately for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- Apply Top Coat - No Wipe Top Coat or Luxury Top Coat or Matte Top Coat. Polymerize for 60 sec in LED (48 W) lamp.
- After polymerization (curing) leave it to cool down for 2-3 minutes. If used Luxury Top Coat need to remove dispersion (sticky) layer with Cleaner. If used No Wipe Top Coat still leave it for 2 - 3 minutes to cool down for maximum shine and no need to remove dispersion (sticky) layer.
- Massage in Cuticle Oil.
- Polish the nail surface with dry wipe to get more shiny look.
- Using removal electric file bit very gently remove the old product application.
- Shape the nails with regular file 180 grit.
- Polish the nail surface with buffer to get it smoother.